Wandering Soul (https://wanderingsoul2015blog.wordpress.com) generously nominated me for the Real Neat Blog Award. I will assume the “Neat” part refers to interesting and not tidy because I’m completely disorganized. Regardless, I am truly honored.
Here are the questions I have been asked to answer.
- Which is your favourite movie and movie character? Minnie from The Help. When I think of the person trapped inside of me, I immediately think of Minnie.
- What is your favourite book and the one lesson you learnt from it? The Hunger Games. Lesson: Make sure you know how to shoot a bow and arrow because you just never know…
- If you could say one thing to one person – living or dead, what would that be? Me to Kim Kardashian: Stop.
- What would be that one piece of advice you would like to give a new blogger? Just be yourself. And if no one likes the true you, then pursue acting instead.
- What is biggest fear? Oh boy. This question feeds right into my anxiety. I have a running list of fears that now totals 122,828. However, I’d say it’s spiders. I actually wrote a post about a recent spider encounter, or as I refer to it, “The scream heard round the world.”
These blogs are ridiculously awesome. I’m inspired by the impact they’ve had on me and my writing.
- Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the questions the person who nominated you provided.
- Nominate other bloggers. Try to nominate 7 if possible.
- Create new questions for the people you nominate
- Display the logo somewhere on your blog – only if you want to. It’s an award!
Here are the questions I have for the nominees:
- Red wine or white wine?
- What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?
- Tell us two true things about you and one lie. And then let’s see if we can guess the lie.
- If you were holding a puppy in one hand and your least favorite child in the other and someone tossed a bottle of wine toward you, which one would you drop so you could catch the wine? Be honest now.
- Wart ise yoour’e fvartie wrod? Oops, sorry about that. I wrote that last question after a few glasses of wine and I couldn’t see the keyboard. I’m in a better frame of mind now. The question is: What is your favorite word?