And no, I didn’t pay them to say that.
The equally awesome Sandra from What Sandra Thinks seems to think I’m awesome. Thanks, Sandra!
This is cool recognition because it’s, well, epic.
PS: I categorized this post under Random Crap but this is by no means crap. I think I may need a category for awesome awards?!!
The Award Rules:
1. I know you are Awesome, tell us why.
2. You are my friends and tell us about others.
3. Be creative. It’s alright if you can’t be.
4. I give no questions to be fully answered but let yourself go here. Thank you.
Here we go…
1. I can’t give any reasons why I think I’m awesome because most of the time I think I’m a complete goofball. So unless you think goofballs are awesome, I’m just a plain ole nut. However, I can provide a ton of reasons why I think I’m fun to hang out with. Here’s three of them: Wine. Laughter. Loyalty.
2. There are so many wicked awesome blogs out there and to name them all would be impossible. I will, however, give a shoutout to some new blogs I’ve discovered that are well worth your attention.
3. Creativity comes hard for me. So I get involved in a lot of things to see what sparks an idea. Recently, I’ve been training my dogs to catch soft chewy treats in their mouth. Training is not going so well. Here’s a video clip of Wiki trying to catch the treat…in slow motion.
4. I love to make people laugh. I also love to laugh. I sometimes get laughing so hard I can’t stop and it’s usually at the worst moments, such as a funeral, performance review or the doctor’s office. I love our two dogs. I’m an introvert. I’m married to an extrovert. An extrovert who thinks introverts are exhausted extroverts. I hate to cook and do dishes so we go out to eat. A lot We always sit at the bar. My go-to drink is red wine but I can be talked into a Ketel One martini, up, with a twist. I love to travel. The more exotic, the better. I’m driven. I usually take on way too much and then lose my mind trying to meet all of the deadlines. And most importantly, I’m grateful for everything I have in my life.